Attention leaders (and aspiring leaders)! Your people need your support to succeed individually and collectively.
Only truly ‘Transformational Leaders’ can help their teams and organisations to succeed and thrive.
We will explain how to develop simple and practical leadership skills that create and deliver truly Transformational Leadership.
This makes it easier for leaders (current and future) to be their best more often, to help their teams and organisations fulfil their potential.
The insights are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and the award-winning Tougher Minds’ programmes, which help tens of thousands of people.
What will you learn?
- About Tougher Minds proprietary Transformational Leadership framework
- How to be a Role Model
- How to be an Action Communicator
- How to be a Cultural Architect
- How to be a S.W.A.P. Coach
- Simple and practical Transformational Leadership skills
- How to analyse your helpful and unhelpful leadership habits using our proprietary
Insights from this webinar will empower you to:
- Be a Transformational Leadership
- Develop high-performing teams
- Help others fulfil their potential
- Fulfil your own potential
Learn from the world's top performers
Become a better Role Model by learn from Mary Jackson, and how she helped the USA beat the Soviet Union in the space race.
Improve your coaching by learning from Sir Alex Ferguson’s one-to-one culture.
Learn how lesson from Sir Clive Woodward can make you a better Cultural Architect.
Learn to be an Action Communicator from Sara Blakeley, self-made billionaire business woman and the founder of the undergarment brand Spanx.