Tech and innovation have been driving economic growth and creating jobs and has been a focus for the government as it ‘builds back better.’
With game changing ambitious companies redefining growth in 2021 and beyond, this webinar will explore how innovation is fuelling growth, what are the key drivers for taking your business to the next level, the challenges posed by a pandemic recovery, accessing finance to scale and grow, and what the future for innovative companies in the region looks like post-Covid.
We have a brilliant line-up of speakers including;
- Lorna Davidson, CEO of redwigwam, a temporary work booking platform serving both workers and hirers which is set to create 250 jobs for young people across the UK as part of the Government's Kickstart scheme
- Jade Parkinson–Hill, founder of virtual academy Steam School which is helping schools and colleges to future-proof their teaching methods
- Tristan Folkard, managing director of digital marketing agency Castle, which has undergone a rebrand and relocated to larger offices.
- Kevin Clayton, founder and CEO of award-winning Parentapps, the former Tesco plc chief executive, Sir Terry and Bill Currie, an award-winning retail analyst for Barclays and Charterhouse
Also joining them on the panel are;
- Paul Corcoran, deputy chair of Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership and founder of Agent,
- Benn Longshaw, Corporate Finance Partner at Sedulo
- Phil Whitehurst, Partner, Corporate Commercial, at law firm, DTM Legal.
For more information email email@example.com.