Many banks saw negative average loan growth in 3Q 2021 and the challenges are still with us —potentially leading to further trouble for net interest margins and growth strategies. What’s to be done? Join this timely webinar as Arne Monson of Holtmeyer & Monson and David Ruffin of IntelliCredit discuss current lending trends, hot opportunities and more. You’ll learn about sectors and niches to focus your lending efforts on — and how to manage loan growth in new areas without incurring inordinate risk. We’ll also share how banks can transfer PPP loan success into a permanent government-guaranteed lending program, covering how to get started, best practices and the right prospects to target. This is a don’t-miss event.
Join us for important highlights on
· Tips for battling challenging loan growth
· New commercial areas deserving of attention as you expand your thinking on loan growth
· How to safely venture into unexplored lending territory by expertly managing risk
· Risk management processes, procedures and systems that lenders should have in place
· Why monitoring loans becomes more critical as lending becomes more exploratory
· The right way to evaluate your loan book to prevent potentially harmful concentrations