Earn 1 AIA LU.
Having a BIM Execution Plan is critical to the success of a Revit Project. In addition, proper project setup is also critical to ensuring the success of your Revit project. Spending a few hours at the beginning of a project on Revit project setup tasks can ensure a well-organized and efficient Revit model downstream during the documentation phases.
During this presentation, you will learn some of the ways in which Ideate Software solutions can assist with Revit project setup to ensure the model contains the proper information needed for the design and documentation of your project. We will review:
• Creating new project levels with the assistance of Ideate BIMLink
• How to easily create unplaced rooms using programming assignments from client requirements contained within Excel
• Revit Sheet creation process by using existing information from an Excel list of required sheets
• Creation of necessary project views with their correct view properties using Ideate ViewCreator
• Creation of a cartoon Sheet set using Ideate SheetManager
• Review the composition, alignment, and properties of required views using the View Tools contained within IdeateApps
• Demonstrating how Ideate Software solutions can reduce project setup tasks, yet increase overall efficiency of your Revit project