Vendors to the collection industry are a vital part of the consumer debt ecosystem -- and they have a role to play in helping agencies innovate and strategize under the CFPB's Final Rule.
Hear from LiveVox, Neustar, Ontario Systems, RevSpring, and TransUnion as we talk about what changes are necessary to your various out-sourced functions, and how these vendors view the Final Rule.
Our speakers will be:
- Jim Lynch, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, LiveVox, Inc.
- Todd Meeks, Director of Risk Product Management, Neustar,
- Chris Beebe, Director, Product Management, Ontario Systems,
- Cheryl Kananowicz, President Financial Services, RevSpring, and
- Peter Ghiselli, Vice President, Collections, TransUnion
This webinar is part of our CFPB Final Rules series, and has been made possible by our sponsors:
- Ontario Systems