Please join us for this Special World Chimpanzee Day Edition of ESGX Live: Survival Instinct - Rethinking Our Relationship With Nature, which is free and online globally.
This special edition of ESGX will include a welcoming address from Jane Goodall.
JOIN US: Tuesday, July 14th at 11am pacific, 12pm mountain, 1pm central, 2pm eastern, 7pm UK, 8pm europe, 9pm in Nairobi -- 4am on July 15th in Sydney.
We will open with a special welcoming address by Jane Goodall DBE -- Founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, and UN Messenger of Peace -- marking the 60th anniversary of her first arrival in what is now Gombe Stream National Park, Tanzania.
This will be followed by Kaddu Kiwe Sebunya, CEO of African Wildlife Foundation, in conversation with Cassandra Kelly.
Our event will conclude with a discussion and audience Q&A with our diverse, expert panelists:
* Shivani Bhalla, Ewaso Lions
* Shifra Goldenberg, San Diego Zoo Global
* Ami Vitale, National Geographic
* Andrea Athanas, African Wildlife Foundation
* Shawn Sugarman, Elephant Cooperation
We will discuss the following questions:
(1) How are frictions between people and wildlife growing?
(2) Did this contribute to the COVID-19 pandemic?
(3) How has funding been been impacted?
(4) How can we best support wildlife organizations and educators?
As always, this will be a live, fully interactive discussion. Register below to meet fellow guests, ask your own questions and engage panelists.
Learn more about current and future speakers and topics at https://www.ESGX.org/
Sponsored by HIP Investor, Pottinger, and Newday Impact