Clothing is your largest form of non-verbal communication... to yourself and everyone around you. But after over a year in pandemic things are different now, especially how you feel about your wardrobe! So how do you confidently reemerge when your body has changed, how you connect has changed and you’ve changed as a person?
Some think confidently getting dressed is only for women that pour over fashion magazines and love shopping, but it's really a learned skill. In this webinar, fashion stylist Melanie Lippman will cover:
• How to stop the never-ending pattern of having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear
• How to have a closet that supports you instead of works against you
• A system for shopping, editing your closet and outfit creation
• How to show up professionally, confidently, and be comfortable whether you're working at home or speaking on a stage
• How to feel good about how you look despite any pandemic weight gain
Even if clothing is not your thing, you're not going to want to miss how to use your wardrobe to have a greater impact.