Three trends are driving healthcare organizations to invest in branding strategies today:
1. Increased consumerism and provider choice in the marketplace
2. Decreased trust among consumers for hospitals and providers
3. Looming economic slowdown, which typically means consumers become more frugal with healthcare spending
For our Campfire webinar, we’ve invited marketing leaders from Providence, Beth Israel Lahey Health, and Virtua Health to share their perspectives on how to create engaging brands and how to encourage leaders to embrace the brand as a strategic driver for growth.
Topics we’ll discuss:
- The state of healthcare branding today
- Opportunities to enhance and strengthen healthcare brands
- Creating internal buy-in for branding investment
- Common mistakes when developing branding strategies
- Why digital is impacting how brand stories are told and shared
- Going beyond the “expected” when creating branding campaigns
Join us for a spirited conversation about the road ahead and invite a colleague to tune in. We look forward to seeing you around the Campfire.
Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway. We’ll send a replay link after the webinar.
HAILEY SAULT FACULTY
Chief Creative Officer
Chief Strategy Officer