If your child is a 9th, 10th or 11th grader and you are thinking about the college application process, this FREE webinar is for you.
Agenda will include (subject to change):
- Comprehensive overview of the college admissions process
- Tips and resources for families to encourage self-exploration
- Understanding the role of career development in the college application process
- Resources to learn more about the constantly changing and evolving admissions process since Covid-19
- Steps to reduce stress, enjoy the high school experience, and feel empowered during the college process
Dana Ponsky is Senior Admissions Counselor with NYC Admissions Solutions. Dana works closely with students and their families in grades 9-12 to inform them about and support them through the college admissions process. Prior to joining NYC Admissions Solutions, Dana served as a director of college counseling in high schools in Miami, Florida and Washington, D.C. Most recently, she lead the development of a new, comprehensive career services office in a Brooklyn high school to help students understand the importance of career development in the college admissions and decision process. She has a unique background in both college and career counseling, along with student development services at the collegiate level. This provides students and families a chance to learn not just what it takes to have a great application to get into college, but most importantly what is needed to ensure long-term success in college and beyond. For 18 years, Dana has worked in education, first as a university administrator at colleges such as the U. of Miami, U. of Michigan, and Barry U., and ten years ago she transitioned to working with high school students to help prepare them for the college admissions process.
NYC Admissions Solutions helps families & schools navigate Pre-K through college admissions. Contact us for a free phone consultation: