1. Please register below to join the session.
2. If we already started, you will be taken directly to the session in progress.
3. If you register in advance, you will receive an email with the link to join and a reminder one hour before we start.
4. Don't forget to add the event to your calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo)
5. Make sure you make the most out of the session by asking questions, interacting in the chat, and being present.
Overview of the session:
Networking is a critical but undervalued and underutilized skill for marketing and sales to drive business growth. You can sharpen your networking skills through the practiced application of timeless principles that author and serial entrepreneur Jack Killion developed and honed over 50 years of networking.
Jack will speak with BizHack Founder and CEO Dan Grech about how he used networking to successfully start and grow nine different businesses. He'll share the timeless principles of networking for growth and load his presentation with real examples of marketing and sales development networking.
We encourage registrants to take this networking self-assessment survey, which will inform our discussion. Click here to take the survey: http://networkallthetime.com/nq-pulse/