India and Kuwait have been enjoying friendly relations, rooted in history and have stood the test of time. Over the ages, geographic proximity, historical trade links, cultural affinities and the presence of a large number of Indians in Kuwait have continued to sustain and nurture this long-standing relationship. The year 2020-21 marks the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between two countries.
The Diplomatist is pleased to invite you to our upcoming Expert Webinar and a Special Report Release.
As well as answering your questions, in this in-depth discussion, our experts will highlight:
• 60 Years of India and Kuwait
• Kuwait Vision 2035 "New Kuwait"
• Aatmanirbhar Bharat Mission and other flagship programmes as part of a vision to build a New India
• Outcome of the recent visit of External Affairs Minister of India Dr S Jaishankar to Kuwait
• Political, Trade and Economic Relations
• Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
• Food Security
• India’s Vaccine Diplomacy
• Cooperation in Energy Sector
• Indian community in Kuwait
• Medical Cooperation
• India-GCC Engagement
• Key Challenges
• Cultural Engagements