The former editor of the British Journal of Urology International and author of over 800 papers will provide an insight into the process of scientific paper review. The session will benefit reviewers and authors, improving the quality of both sides of the critical review process.
- Professor Dasgupta and Ms Susan Willis will provide their insights into the process of manuscript review, offering practical tips and advice on how to effectively review a paper. The session will also benefit authors, helping them to understand what reviewers look for in a successful paper.
- To gain an overview of the process of manuscript review and editorial oversight.
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls during the review process .
- To improve skills in constructive review and feedback.
- Professor Prokar Dasgupta, Editor-in-Chief, BJU International
- Ms Susan Willis, Consultant Urological Surgeon, Guy’s Hospital
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer