Manually processing electronic court filing (ECF) notices is tedious and time-consuming. But is automation practical, or even possible, for the ECF notice workflow at your firm?
Join panelist JoAnn DiSanti, Managing Clerk at White & Case, for a walk through of a real-life implementation of ECFX Notice to automate the processing of electronic court filing (ECF) notices. Hear how White & Case has eliminated the repetetive tasks of manually downloading, profiling, storing and routing court documents.
Learn how you can help your firm reduce costs and free up staff time to focus on the work your clients value.
Also learn how automation can help your firm:
- Get documents to attorneys and the case team in seconds
- Implement flexible but consistent document profiling and storage policies
- Eliminate errors in document profiling and distribution
- Identify cases that are not in the case management system
- Gain unprecedented visibility into firm-wide ECF metrics