- Kerry McCarthy MP, Shadow Transport Minister
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Transport Innovation at Transport for London
- Dominick Moxon-Tritsch, Director of Regulation and Public Policy at Bolt
- Natalia Peralta Silverstone, Head of Propositions at Octopus Electric Vehicles
- Jonn Elledge, Columnist for the New Statesman
The coronavirus pandemic put centuries of development in the transport sector on hold as borders closed, public transport stopped, and people stayed in their homes.
Airlines, rail operators and car manufacturers have been among the worst hit by the economic devastation of the crisis.
But does this moment represent a minor bump in the road or a sharp change of direction for the future of transport?
To answer this question, Higginson Strategy has brought together a high-profile panel of experts from the worlds of politics, journalism and transport innovation.