We’re committed to fulfilling the BeltLine vision of mobility, opportunity, and affordability for all, but we need more resources to do it. Join us to learn how a Special Service District will help close the gap and unlock:
• Additional $50M to create/preserve more affordable housing
• $12.5M Community Retention Fund to help keep legacy residents in their homes
• $7M in additional small business support
• Up to $150M committed to minority contractors helping us to complete trail by 2030
• 20K more jobs than initially projected
Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. collects demographic information in order to ensure compliance with reporting requirements tied to federal funding. Even when projects do not involve federal funding and are not subject to such requirements, this information helps us track our performance toward engaging Atlanta communities in an equitable and inclusive manner. These fields are completely optional, and individual responses will be aggregated and anonymized to ensure privacy.