The panel will take a 360-degree view of Regulatory Change Management and discuss how prepared financial institutions are to respond to regulatory change management in an effective and efficient manner. Specifically:
• How to balance Global versus Local obligations?
• How to move from information gathering to information and impact analysis?
• How can we be improving the accuracy of regulatory impact assessments and control mapping exercises?
• How should we think about a regulatory taxonomy?
• How to leverage RegTech providers leveraging leading technologies such as Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Sandra Persaud, Director Risk Advisory, Deloitte Canada
Nick Bray, Senior Business Manager, Cube Global
Lisa Dorning, Director, Enterprise Regulatory Management and Reporting, Sun Life Financial
Tina Mithra, Founder & CEO, Genesis Risk Consulting
Paula Nagengast, AVP Regulatory Compliance Risk Steward Oversight, HSBC Bank Canada