Adding an ingress controller / reverse proxy may sound intimidating, but Traefik makes it incredibly easy. During this workshop, we will walk you through launching a new setup of Traefik Proxy, including securing all of your sites using free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates.
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to have all of your sites and services running behind a single proxy that can be as simple and flexible as you need it.
We will be covering:
- How to install on Kubernetes
- Configure your services
- Automatically securing all sites with Let’s Encrypt
- Custom rules and Middleware
- Enable metrics to Prometheus
What you’ll need:
- Kubernetes 1.19+
-Helm 3 installed
- (Optional) For SSL/TLS using Let’s Encrypt: A public domain with DNS that resolves to your Traefik Proxy instance
Join Jakub Hajek, Product Adoption Specialist for this session to help you get up and running...fast!