Over the past few months, we’ve brought you a variety of experts who are applying their expertise to help the association industry during this time of disruption. It’s been an eventful series, packed with many insightful learnings. For our next installment of the Actual Disruption series, we’ll be recapping everything we learned with all of our all-star presenters.
Jake Toohey and Joe Post (Adage Technologies), and Ben Muscolino (Breezio and AMS Geek) are thrilled to welcome back:
• Reggie Smith - Director of Digital Products at AHIMA
• Dan Hickey - Strategic Consultant, Technology Management at DelCor Technology Solutions
• Julie Sciullo - CEO at Association Analytics
• Leigh Kessler - VP of Marketing at CharityEngine
• Amber Winter - VP of Sales and Service at Web Courseworks
• Liam O’Malley - VP of Association Solutions at Blue Sky eLearn
• Alex Rolfe - Vice President of Sales, Event Solutions at Cvent
Sign up to understand how associations are using data, content strategy, MVPs, charitable giving, transitioning live events to LMS's, and building communities across causes.