Length - 1 hour (the last 20 minutes will be mainly answering questions so can be skipped)
In this webinar we'll look at some of GCSEPod's more advanced features. This webinar is therefore suitable for confident users of GCSEPod who want to learn how to:
- Advanced assignment tools including Progress Markbook and HoD/Manager View;
- Setting digital exams on GCSEPod and creating mark schemes;
- Using the Individual Student Report Card at parents' evenings and for intervention;
- Monitor usage in depth and compare with metrics such as Pupil Premium;
- Add additional content (e.g. YouTube videos) onto the GCSEPod site;
- Utilise GCSEPod's content on cognitive learning;
You will have a chance to ask questions during the webinar.
• We'll use your information to run the webinar and send you an email afterwards with resources and a link to the recording.
• We'll remove any participant data (like chat or Q&A) from the recording before we publish it.
• Your personal information will be stored by Zoom in the US. Zoom are in Privacy Shield which means their storage in the US is compliant.
• Please see our webinar privacy notice for further information which can be found as a downloadable document from this web page https://www.gcsepod.com/privacy-policy/