What are the opportunities and challenges of increased Electric Vehicle (EV) adoption to individuals, communities and the electric grid?
This professional development for educators and interested community members will include:
• Tour the Center of Automotive Research (CAR) at Ohio State. CAR is an industry leader in developing innovative technologies used in our future automobiles.
• Hear from students researching EV technology.
• Meet representatives from the award winning EV EcoCar team.
• Learn what communities are doing to integrate EV technology into homes, workplaces and commercial areas. We will tour sites around the City of Westerville that are implementing EV infrastructure and charging stations.
• Discover career opportunities available in EV.
Participants will receive a certificate for 2.5 contact hours upon the conclusion of this event.
Event Length: 2.5 hrs
• Each registration is valid for ONE single Zoom link allowing ONE single device to connect for this event. Each individual interested in participating should complete a separate registration to receive their own unique link to join.