Join us for a panel discussion on successfully adapting to the cultural and organizational trends currently impacting associations.
You will learn:
• The need for associations to accommodate expectations that reflect the “new normal.”
• What leaders can do to retain and support staff, build new capacities, and create a sense of stability and belonging during a transformational and uncertain time.
Hosted by: Sterling Martin Associates, an executive recruiting firm headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, Chicago, Orange County, CA, and Portland, OR
• David Martin, CEO and Managing Partner of Sterling Martin Associates
• Katrina Holland, CEO of the American College of Nurse-Midwives
• Sheri Sesay-Tuffour, CEO of the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
Registration is free and your attendance and questions will be kept confidential.