Susannah Wesley Community Center (SWCC) is a non-profit agency dedicated to serve clients of any age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or religion. SWCC provides comprehensive, trauma-informed case management and sex trafficking specific outpatient therapeutic services to empower victims and improve overall health and well-being. Part 2 of HT101 training will provide an understanding of why victims remain with their abusers and how support and treatment is essential to a victim’s self-sufficiency.
1. Identify why victims stay
2. Identify why it is so hard for victims to exit the life/game
3. Identify why victims often return to the life/game
4. Identify local support and treatment resources
5. Provide an overview of SWCC services
Sharon Chew, MSW, Case Manager, Susannah Wesley Community Center
Ana Lisa Phifer MA, Program Director, Susannah Wesley Community Center
Due to the natural of this topic, this training will be presented LIVE only.