Continuing our collective work to eliminate health inequities, we are excited to offer a second part to the conversation from last month featuring leaders from: the National Health Foundation, PFCCpartners, Vision y Compromiso, and Cook County Health and Hospitals System.
The leaders on the panel will identify and offer tactics to engage patients and communities to more effectively address health inequities and disparate outcomes. Spotlighting both their successes and challenges, these leaders will also share shifting efforts and necessary steps for a team to bring to the table to support outreach, research, and other community co-design / partnering efforts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR?
Those in community or patient-facing work and support – in the effort to eliminating inequities in health and health care.
- Mary Minniti, Senior Policy and Program Specialist, Institute for Patient- and Family- Centered Care
- Kelly Bruno, President & CEO, National Health Foundation
- Libby Hoy, Founder & CEO, PFCCpartners
- Maria Lemus, Executive Director, Vision y Compromiso
- Leticia Reyes-Nash, Director of Programmatic Services and Innovation, Cook County Health and Hospitals System
Review/visit our Health Equity leadership panel from last month, on August 19: