Over the past few weeks, we have seen states, counties and cities struggle to re-open their economies. The results have been highly varied. In a handful of states the virus is on the decline, while many other states continue to see the spread expanding, in some cases at alarming rates. Several states have had to reverse plans and once again close thousands of businesses.
The business community has a responsibility to join others in stopping the spread of COVID-19. What are best practices to create a healthy, safe work environment when you reopen or expand operations? What steps can you take to ensure your employees return to work, safely? What do your employees and customers worry about most? How can you win loyalty and trust in a time of uncertainty and risk?
This roundtable discussion will include public health leaders and business owners who are working hard to get us back to The New Normal.
• Workplace safety do’s and don’ts
• Defining the new customer experience
• Strategies to reopen and sustain your business
• Chris Revere, Deputy Director for Innovation and Planning, Fairfax County Health Department
• Gene Weissman, Vice President, Architecture, Inc.
• Jon Krinn, Co-owner, Clarity Restaurant, Vienna, Virginia
Who should attend: Business owners and leaders looking to understand how to create safe environments for employees and customers.
Cost: No charge.