Investigative interviews are a crucial tool for organizations to gather information for security, human resources, and legal/regulatory purposes. This includes pre-employment screenings, due diligence, investigations, and more.
In the corporate or business setting, investigative interviews must be conducted with respect, sensitivity, and professionalism.
There are fundamental principles for effective investigative interviews that security professionals can use. These techniques are backed by research as well as real-world experience. These principles can be used to address the lifecycle of personnel risk and other fact-finding initiatives.
Join us for this live webinar, where we will discuss proven techniques for professional and effective investigative interviews. Our panelists have decades of experience in corporate security, investigations, and employment background screenings.
• Alan Saquella, CPP - Professor of Interview and Interrogation Techniques & Tactics, Embry Riddle
• Andy Neiner, PhD - Professor, Kennesaw State University Department of Psychological Science
• Russ Law - EVP of Verensics
• How to use techniques such as behavioral interviews and SCAN for effective investigations
• Securing HR/leadership buy-in for investigative interview policies and methods
• Research-backed methods for gathering information and identifying deception
• Techniques and the latest technologies for screening counterproductive workplace behaviors