There is a major disconnect in digital advertising. Social newsfeeds are cluttered with misinformation and vitriol. Yet, major corporations dump millions of dollars into newsfeeds every year because it’s easy. Brands, agencies, and publishers alike recognize that there must be a better way of doing business.
At this virtual event, we’ll discuss how the industry at large is thinking about this vexing challenge and the role that brands, agencies, and publishers can play in building a better advertising ecosystem on the web.
Our amazing line-up of panelists that Rob will be talking with:
• Joy Robins, Chief Revenue Officer at The Washington Post
• Joshua Lowcock, EVP, Chief Digital Officer at UM Worldwide
• Jeff Turner, who has too long a title to fit at The Washington Post
• Liz DeAngelis, VP, Growth & Managed Platforms at Ad Council
• Mike Orren, Chief Product Officer at The Dallas Morning News