Hosted By: Joan Cosby, DMP Golden Horseshoe
Guest: Laurie Fox, Director, National Legacy Campaign
Date: Thursday, November 26th, 2020
Time: 11 AM EST
Will Power campaign unites us all. More than 75 charities, along with allied professionals, have come together to help Canadians better understand how they can leave a gift in their Will. With the national launch just around the corner, we believe there is no better time to bring Joan and Laurie together to discuss this unique campaign and its proven success record. During these 30 minutes they will touch upon the following:
· What is the Will Power campaign? Where did it originate? And what are the campaign’s primary goals?
· What were the insights learned from the test market in the Niagara Golden Horseshoe region?
· As Canadians begin to better understand their personal giving potential, how will this change our future charitable landscape?
· What energizes Joan and Laurie about the potential of this particular initiative?
· What opportunities are available for you to get involved with this campaign