The new rules on e-commerce, that will enter into force as of July 1, 2021, will be explained in a practical way. After this session, it will be clear to you what the difference is between MOSS, OSS and IOOS, and what is covered by the Union Scheme and Non-Union scheme.
The following topics will be covered:
- E-commerce for goods within the EU: new distance sales rules!
- Imports of goods: low value and IOOS;
- The new role of the electronic interface;
- Examples of more complex supply chain structures with multiple hubs;
- New rules affect also B2C services.
Join us on 24 February, register here now!