Are you an entrepreneur looking to launch your own business in Nova Scotia?
About this event
Join the Launching My Start-up in Nova Scotia webinar to learn how Futurpreneur Canada and Nova Scotia Regional Enterprise Networks can support you to launch your own business. You will also hear from special guest Keven Taylor of Island Sauce Co about his successful entrepreneurial journey.
Participants in this webinar will:
• Learn how Cape Brenton and Futurpreneur can support you in launching your start-up
• Learn about financing, mentorship and resources to launch your business
• Access Futurpreneur's Business Plan Writer and Cash Flow Template
• Start-up Stories highlight: Keven Taylor on the success of Island Sauce Co.
• Network with other aspiring entrepreneurs in Nova Scotia
This workshop is for you if you:
• Have a business idea you’re looking to launch
• Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
• Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of free mentorship after you launch
To thank the participants, we will be giving away 2 x $50 gift certificates from Island Sauce Co. If you are selected, you will receive an email from Futurpreneur with details to redeem the gift certificate.
This webinar will be hosted by David Eisnor, Business Development Team Lead – Atlantic at Futurpreneur Canada and Carla Arsenault, President & CEO of the Cape Breton Partnership.