Polymer Comply Europe (PCE) is pleased to announce the final (virtual) conference for the project “The Skills for the Digital Future of Plastic Factories – UPSKILL”, organised on behalf of European Plastics Converters (EuPC) and the UPSKILL project.
The conference will take place on 15 April 2021 between 13.00 - 17.00 CET. The aim of the online event is to provide a comprehensive overview on the results of the project and of the implementation of the UPSKILL syllabuses in Europe.
- Overview of the situation in the plastics sector in the EU
- Presentation of Upskill project and the results
- The importance of the project’s results for educational system of every country (LT, FI, FR) and overview of how they will be applied
- The importance of the results for the plastics companies
- Impressions/testimonials of students and teachers from the piloting phase
- Questions & Answers *
- Closing remarks