What does leadership need to look in today's world?
When the global pandemic first hit, many of us went through the fastest transformation of our ways of working in our lives.
The agility we demonstrated, the resilience we showed, the emotions we experienced and the sense of determination we felt were all hallmarks of the leader of the future.
Now it is time to solidify those strengths and build our leadership capability to tackle the next challenges we may face.
Whether we will need to tackle the ongoing impact of the pandemic, more changes driven by technology, market changes led by demographic or social change, or workforce changes impacted by Brexit, we can equip ourselves and our leaders to be prepared by developing ourselves as 4.0 Leaders.
4.0 Leaders recognise that leadership is multi dimensional. They have a focus on:
- Leading in Head - strategy, planning and problem solving
- Leading in Heart - engagement, trust and emotional intelligence
- Leading in Health - wellbeing, resilience and belonging
- Leading in Habit - Consisency, agility and learning
- Leading in History - Legacy, impact and purpose
These five factors of the hallmark of future leadership.
Join our webinar to discover Leadership 4.0 and begin to explore your own leadership capability to lead in uncertain times.