Let’s face it - in this day and age you can’t test everything. Our environments have become too complex, while the allocated time for the construction and execution of tests is shorter than ever. With these constraints, two pressing questions arise:
• Are we building tests that truly matter for the release?
• Are we optimizing our regression suites in light of the changing application?
Believe it or not, this webinar is NOT a pitch about how AI or ML will magically solve your problems. Instead, Huw Price, Managing Director of Curiosity and Daniel Howard, Senior Researcher at Bloor Research, will offer a definitive plan for evolving sustainable automation. They will map new and emerging techniques for achieving in-sprint testing, including:
1. Automation that extends far beyond test execution;
2. Optimisation techniques for targeting testing exactly where it’s needed;
3. Methods for capitalising on data created by integrated DevOps toolchains.
Curiosity Director of Technology, James Walker, will be on hand to provide demos of the key technologies identified by Huw and Daniel. You will come away with actionable guidance for optimizing your testing, while tackling the time-intensive processes that test automation has introduced.
Join Huw, Daniel and James to see how testing can move beyond hand-cranking tests!