EPL Special Section Papers and Book Launch – Friday 3 June 2022
Register now for the free webinar held during the Stockholm +50 Conference, June 3, 2022, at 09:00 AM (EDT) / 03:00 PM (CEST) / 06:30 PM (IST).
The journal Environmental Policy and Law (EPL) and IOS Press invite you to join the webinar to celebrate the papers published in the Special Section “Stockholm +50 And Beyond.”
Invited eminent panelists will deliberate on the historic occasion of Stockholm+50 event to envision our environmental future in the coming years. The online event, hosted by IOS Press, will reflect on a series of contributions – curated by EPL’s Editor-in-Chief and published in the journal and in book form –that probes global environmental regulatory approaches and institutional effectiveness, and explores cutting-edge ideational solutions for the current predicament faced for the care and preservation of planet Earth by humankind, 50 years on since the 1972 Stockholm Conference.
Introduction: by Editor-in-Chief Bharat Desai (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi) and Marten Stavenga (IOS Press, Amsterdam)
- Greg Rose, Wollongong University, Australia
- Nicholas A Robinson, Pace University Law School, USA
- Chris Backes, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Oliver Ruppel, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Kirk Junker, University of Cologne, Germany
- Yann Aguila, Club des Juristes, Paris, France / Victoria Lichet, Global Pact Coalition, USA
Closing: by Editor-in-Chief Bharat Desai, Jawaharlal Nehru University
We thank following organizations for their support:
- Olof Palme International Center
- Global Pact Coalition
Space for this free webinar is limited, so register today!
The recording will be available online afterwards.