African enslavement as a process has been ongoing since the Arab invasion of Kemet in AD641 and the following Transaharan or North African Process of almost 1,400 years. Converted Moors led the invasion of Iberia in AD 711 which created the European Resistance known as the ‘Reconquista’ between AD 722 and AD 1249 in Portugal and AD 1492 in Spain.
After 800 years in AD1441 European enslavement of Africans began, led by the retaliatory drive by the Portuguese for the actions of the Moorish & Turkish Barbary Corsairs who had slaved Europeans from Iceland to Iberia from the establishment of the Ottoman Empire in the 14th Century.
This aspect flies in the face of the generally taught version of History which overlooks the period of White Enslavement by the ‘North African Empire’ and Trade.
This session utilises and applies the Ancient Mental symbolism of the Eyes of Heru in;
1. The Objective Analysis of the Arab, Turkish and European Enslavement Processes
2. The Subjective Reflection of the inflicted Generational Damage on Africans
3. Recommendations guided from the Application of Ancient African Wisdom and Knowledge
This intensive session has the intention of laying “All the cards on the table…”
THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED.
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 12th January 2022 from 19:00 to 21:00 GMT.
Tickets for this webinar cost £8.00 per person.
*** THE PRESENTATION STARTS AT 19:00 UK TIME. PLEASE JOIN THE WEBINAR ON TIME VIA ZOOM TO AVOID MISSING OUT ***
Things to note:
– This webinar will not be recorded.
– Tickets for this webinar are non-refundable and non-transferable.