As many organizations emerge from the storm of COVID-19, there is a spike in demand for goods and services, constraints on supplies, and a lot of questions around how to navigate through the current economic volatility.
So how can you put your clients in the best position to navigate this economic rebound?
Join Sawtooth and SouthernSun for a strategic webinar to help you navigate the future.
We’ll cover a variety of topics, including:
- How to choose the best managers during volatile cycles
- The impact of inflation on manager choices
- Why small cap companies perform well after recessions
- Active vs. passive management coming out of recessions
- How to use small cap strategy as overall asset allocation