Asia House, supported by the Government of Japan, is exploring the future state of UK-Japan relations as the two trade partners navigate an increasingly complex world.
At this webinar, Asia House is bringing together leading business and policy figures to discuss the potential direction of UK-Japan relations post Brexit.
- Michael Lawrence, Chief Executive, Asia House
- Lord Grimstone, Minister of State for Investment
- H.E. Hajime Hayashi, Japanese Ambassador to the UK
Panel discussion – CEPA, CPTPP and the Future of Japan-UK Economic Relations
- Gerard Lyons, Senior Fellow, Policy Exchange
- Minako Morita-Jaeger, Fellow, UK Trade Policy Observatory
- Stephen Gomersall, Adviser to the CEO, Hitachi Limited
- Yoshinori Katayama, Chairman, Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI)
- Ed Ratcliffe, Head of Advisory, Asia House (Moderator)
- Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint, Chairman of Asia House
- Takehiko Nakao, Former Vice Minister for Finance and International Affairs, Japan
- Michael Lawrence, Chief Executive, Asia House (Moderator)