A one hour webinar via zoom developing your Business English skills in reporting your performance and progress at work. An opportunity for Q&As. A comprehensive pack to take away, full of vocabulary lists and useful templates included in the price. Recommended for participants who already have a good foundation of English. Contact Toby Higson, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits for you.
English language development;
• Useful expressions in reporting your progress with professionalism.
• A wide range of verbs of change in describing trends over time.
• Key grammar structures to ensure you report your progress in an open and concise manner.
• The language used to ‘soften’ a difficult message.
Professional skills development;
• Critically reflecting on how to report progress with confidence, clarity and precision.
• Effectively differentiating between the styles used in formal and semi-formal progress updates.
• Communicating your progress in a way that is sensitive to both your audience and the current Covid-19 context.
• Precisely describing key trends and indicators related to your job.
• Communicating difficult messages with tact and sensitivity.