In view of the death of Queen Elizabeth II and the National Mourning period, we have rescheduled this webinar session from its original date of 15 September to 2 November at 2.30pm.
In association with COINS
Making many small efficiencies, with the help of construction-specific software, can help construction companies make a huge difference to their whole business.
This webinar will address:
• The challenges construction companies face in trying to become more operationally efficient.
• The evolution of ERP software and how modern ERP tools can dramatically improve business productivity.
• How identifying small efficiencies through technology can lead to big gains across the business.
• A major contractor will detail how they created a seamless P2P process - using ERP to transform their eCommerce.
• Katy Dowding, executive vice president at Skanska UK and a member of the Construction Productivity Taskforce
• Darren Aldridge, group supply chain manager, Keltbray
• Yan Llamas, group product marketing and design director, COINS
This webinar is free to attend and is worth one hour's CPD credits.
This webinar is part of the Digital Construction Summit, taking place on 1-10 November. To find out more, go to digitalconstructionsummit.co.uk