The International Chamber of Commerce and the Impact Investing Institute are delighted to invite you for a webinar on Mobilising Private Capital for a Global Just Transition.
This will be an opportunity to discuss on the role of impact investing as a key enabler of transition on scale to a net-zero carbon economy and, more broadly, for the delivery of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- John W.H. Denton AO, Secretary General, International Chamber of Commerce
- Dame Elizabeth Corley, Chair, Impact Investing Institute
- Sarah Gordon, Chief Executive, Impact Investing Institute
- Amal-Lee Amin, Director, Climate Change, Value Creation Strategies, CDC Group
- Bogolo J. Kenewendo, Economist & Managing Director, Kenewendo Advisory
- Jaclyn Dove, Managing Director & Head of Strategic Initiatives | Sustainable Finance, Standard Chartered Bank
- Zoë Knight, Managing Director & Group Head of the Centre of Sustainable Finance, HSBC
- Alberto De Paoli, Chief Financial Officer, Enel Group