You will learn:
• to assess the value to student of a hybrid video magnifier (TAB 2).
• to increase productivity and flexibility with peripherals and accessories.
• to discuss how a Windows based device (MLS) can integrate into a Chromebook environment.
• to explain how the improvements in TABViewer software allow the user to work more effectively with Narrator and the new benefits of the Notepad feature can increase a student’s organization and productivity.
• to describe how to maximize use of a video magnifier’s distance camera by using it for tasks other than magnification, such as Zoom meetings and remote product demonstrations.
• to differentiate between available options to choose the video magnifier that is best for an end user.