*** IMPORTANT: THE DATE SHOWN FOR THIS WEBINAR IS TENTATIVE ONLY AND MAY CHANGE. BY PRE-REGISTERING FOR THIS WEBINAR, YOU ARE RESERVING A SLOT BEFORE A FINAL WEBINAR DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.
THE FINAL DATE OF THIS WEBINAR WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE ADMISSIONS CHANGES FOR FALL 2020 HAVE BEEN FORMALLY RELEASED BY THE DEPT. OF ED, AND ONCE YOU REGISTER BELOW WE WILL NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL ONCE THE WEBINAR DATE HAS BEEN FINALIZED. ***
If you are a NYC middle school family or school counselor, this webinar is for you.
Agenda will include (subject to change):
- Review of the most important aspects of the new DOE admissions videos, publications & policies
- Review of changes to the admissions process, including changes to screened program admissions, and implications of those changes
- Latest information about SHSAT & LaGuardia HS admissions
- Practical next steps
- Application strategies and choosing schools
- What can you expect to see in the NEW and updated MySchools system
Maurice Frumkin is President of NYC Admissions Solutions and former Deputy Executive Director of High School Admissions with the NYC Dept. of Ed. Over the past 10+ years, Maurice and his team have trained hundreds of school counselors and counseled hundreds of families on the NYC high school admissions process, as well as Pre-K through college admissions. He is a frequent speaker at schools across the city on a variety of admissions topics.
NYC Admissions Solutions helps families and schools navigate Pre-K through college public and private school admissions.
Contact us for a complimentary introductory phone consultation: