Join us for a conversation to better understand the challenges Black Americans face in managing their health that lead to asthma and COVID-19 complications.
• Dr. Graham will introduce the Not One More Life Trusted Messenger program and show how it is helping communities tackle asthma and COVID-19.
• Patient advisor Mary White will share her story and talk about how to get involved with research and how to become an advocate to help your community.
• Dr. Gupta and Lola Williams will talk about asthma and COVID-19 in black communities, and how to combat COVID-19.
• Rev. Michael Stinson will share his person story about surviving COVID-19.
• The speakers will also discuss myths and facts about the COVID-19 vaccine; the need for diversity in research for COVID-19 treatments, and more.