Scholarly societies have developed a range of strategies and resources that faculty and administrators can leverage in their efforts to attract undergraduates to the humanities. Explore scholarly society recruitment resources and strategies and learn how you can adapt them to your contexts.
- Paula Krebs, Executive Director, Modern Language Association, Moderator
- Amy Ferrer, Executive Director, American Philosophical Association
- Aaryn Green, Assistant Director of Research, Professional Development, and Academic Affairs, American Sociological Association
- Ed Liebow, Executive Director, American Anthropological Association
- Emily Swafford, Director of Academic and Professional Affairs, American Historical Association