The aim of this conference is to build on the Journal’s work and to discuss
broader themes related to pharmaceutical policy and practice research.
• Methods in producing pharmaceutical policy and practice research
• Pharmaceutical policy and practice research evidence
• Access to medicines, pharmaceutical pricing
• Medicines use, pharmacy practice
• Public health
• Big data and pharmaceutical research
• COVID19 and pharmacists
Why to attend?
• Networking with pharmaceutical policy and practice researchers from all over
• Global outreach and dissemination of work
Who should attend?
• Pharmacists, Doctors, Health Economists, Health Policy Analysts, Policy
Makers, Government, funders
• Staff working at drug regulatory authorities
• Pharmaceutical industry
• MPharm, MPH, MPhil and Ph.D. scholars
• Junior/senior Researchers/Research Associates
• Academic Members of Universities
• Staff members of health policy-making and research institutions
• Research and Development
JoPPP PDF: https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/18507624/data/v1
JoPPP 2020 Virtual Conference on Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice.