Fire Equipment Services (FES) is pleased to be hosting another FREE community education webinar, this time on:
‘Exit Door Compliance’
Please join us on Wednesday 22nd June at 9.30am for this unique and exciting opportunity to hear from a subject matter expert with 30 years of commercial locksmithing experience.
Our special guest speaker, Walter Mioch, is the Managing Director of Precision Locksmiths and a current member of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australia. He regularly instructs the industry on exit door compliance at various national forums. Walter has a unique combination of commercial locksmithing experience together with a detailed knowledge of exit door compliance. He has worked closely with the Victorian Building Authority (VBA) and Melbourne City Council to ensure that his information is up-to-date and accurate. Walter is happy to share his knowledge and expertise with all in this very special session.
In the current world of litigation, it's critical to have accurate information and know the facts!
• Do you believe that Class 2 apartment entry doors should be free to exit at all times?
• Should office doors be free to exit?
• Are you aware of the 200m2 exemption relating to certain commercial premises?
• Do you know the four significant dates relating to exit door compliance that determine your building’s compliance?
• What about your risks in managing exits in childcare, nursing homes or schools?