This webinar qualifies for one AIA LU and its FREE!
What are the jaw-dropping economic and market changes for metal construction and design decision-makers just over the horizon? How MUST your businesses fundamentally change to grasp these once-in-a-business-cycle opportunities – and sidestep the strategic blunders that await the unprepared? Only METALCON Live! Has you covered!
Carve out just ONE HOUR to join your fellow metal construction industry contractors, fabricators, installers, builders architects and designers LIVE and ONLINE on Wednesday, February 10 at 1:00 PM Eastern to hear, directly from METALCON Live!’s blue-ribbon experts, important trends in the metal construction and design industry.
Participate in this live and online program and get:
- Crucial information that supports (or changes) your 2021 Q1 and Q2 strategic decisions
- Insider news and opinions from metal construction industry giants eager to help you succeed
- Fresh perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the next generation of construction
Moderated by Frank Stasiowski, Co Founder of METALCON in Partnership with the Metal Construction Association:
• Tony Bouquot, General Manager, Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA)
• Alex Carrick, Chief Economist, ConstructConnect
To receive your one AIA LU credit, you must attend the full webinar and answer the post webinar survey while including your AIA Membership #. We will submit for credit 2 weeks after post webinar. Note: You will also receive a downloadable certificate of participation upon completion of the survey.