A not to be missed webinar exploring Integrated Care services, specialised prescribing plans and MS
Join us on the 25th of May to understand:
- Who are the new budget holders?
- How will the system work for MS prescribing?
- What are the opportunities and threats?
- How will the new stakeholders and processes affect MS services?
- David Martin, CEO, MS Trust
- Anusha Patel, Regional Homecare Lead Pharmacist for the East Midlands and High Cost Medicines Pharmacist
- Dr Helen Ford, Consultant Neurologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Fredi Cavender-Attwood, Policy Manager, MS Society
David Martin - Welcome & Introduction
Anusha Patel - How ICS's are thinking about the integration of drugs
Dr Helen Ford - The socioeconomic aspects of emergency admissions in MS and why we need integrated services to understand the predictors of admission
Fredi Cavander-Attwood - How a focus on MS can assist with wider improvement goals
Q&A with Panel discussion chaired by David Martin
In the interest of Neurology Academy and our sponsors’ legitimate business interests, we make available your name, job title and workplace to our sponsors. It allows us to attract the most appropriate sponsors, delegates and speakers for the events; and allows us to offer other relevant events and services to the healthcare and life science industries. You can ask us not to share your name, job title and workplace to our sponsors by emailing email@example.com.
This meeting has been sponsored by Roche Products Limited. The sponsors have had no control over the educational content of this activity.