Join Clean Energy NH and the Québec Government Office in Boston for a discussion on the future of electric transportation in Québec and the Northeast. As our regions take advantage of this growing sector, we can work together to make our transportation system cleaner and support the green workforce needed to support the clean transportation ecosystem.
• Benoit Balmana, IVÉO
• Brianna B. Fiorillo, Senior Program Director, Clean Energy NH & Drive Electric NH
*NEW* Congressman Chris Pappas (D-NH), a member of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure will join us to offer welcoming remarks.
• State Senator David Watters, Vice Chair, Senate Transportation Committee
• Marie-Claude Francoeur, Québec Delegate to New England
• Heather Tebbetts, Manager, Rates & Regulatory Affairs, Liberty
• Rose Lenoff, Manager, Smart Cities and Government, FLO
• Barry Woods, ReVision Energy
• Mark McGrew, Senior Director, Lion Electric