How do classrooms beyond North America teach F. Scott Fitzgerald and his various works? This webinar will spotlight international members of the Fitzgerald Society, along with some special guests, to explore how he "translates" (both literally and figuratively) across oceans and continents. Is he considered exclusively "American," or are his themes able to connect on a local level, so he is seen universally? Join us to held ensure that Fitzgerald reaches across all latitudes and longitudes!
1. Dr Helen Turner, Linnaeus University, Sweden, moderator
2. Dr. Jonathan Beaumont, Kearsney College, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
3. Dr Elisabeth Bouzonviller, Université Jean Monnet, Lyon France
4. Dr Natsuo Chiyoda, Kagoshima University, Japan.
5. Dr Dan Jenkins, St Thomas More High School, London
6. Dr Niklas Salmose, Linnaeus University, Sweden