Have you ever wondered why some small-firm attorneys experience less stress, better work-life balance, and faster revenue growth? Success isn't just derived from the right marketing tactics or case management software — it's also firmly rooted in good behaviors. One of the best (and often hardest) behaviors to cultivate is delegating work.
In this session crafted for lawyers, Maddy Martin of Smith.ai will host two experts to guide your development of effective delegation strategies, tactics, and habits: paralegal Alison Pacuska, owner of Pacuska Professional Services, and attorney Kristin Tyler, co-founder of LAWCLERK, a freelance lawyer network.
We'll cover these topics and more:
- Confronting your resistance to delegating work
- Common assignments for remote paralegals and freelance attorneys
- Communication best practices
- Budgeting and billing for remote legal professionals
- Monitoring and motivating remote workers
- Identifying conflicts and protecting confidentiality